Cashier / Attendant ~ College Campus DiningSanta Fe, New Mexico
- Morning/Evening Shifts
- Swing shifts
- Once team is established, more regular schedule will be established
- Awesome company culture
- Team environment
- Daily training
- Growth opportunities
- Community environment
- Benefits for full time positions
- Greet guess with a smile
- Check guests out with swipe cards or cash with a register
- Keep servery clean and welcoming
- Keep Dining room beautiful and clean
- Stock glassware and service-ware
- Anticipate guest needs
- Assist management with projects as needed
- Practice extreme ownership
- Customer service attitude
- Outgoing positive outlook and friendly personality is key
- Basic math skills
- Prior cashiering experience is a plus
- Food service experience is a plus
- Ability to work all shifts
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer