Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private School!Washington, District of Columbia
Check out this video about what we do:
- 7:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Starts in August and follows school schedule
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- Paid time off
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13 - $14/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash cookware, dishware, and silverware for meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and serving area
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lifting at least 50 lbs
- Ability to read and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer