Cook HelperSan Antonio, Texas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a hardworking, full-time Prep Cook in San Antonio.
Plan Ahead for August! Perfect for the candidate that needs to be home with kids during the summer.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday through Friday
- 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 35-40 hours a weeks
- An awesome team
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity!
- An awesome hard-working team
What you'll do:
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cook interactively at demo stations
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer