Cold Prep/Catering Cook - near Franklin Recreation ComplexFranklin, Tennessee
A great prep cook will be quick and diligent and willing to improve on the job. You will be able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
What you get:
- An awesome team
- Great Benefits!
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly $15.00/hr!
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Display above average knife skills
- Able to differentiate between a multitude of fruits, vegetable, grains and herb and seasonings
- Must be able to follow a recipe
- Must be able to work quickly to execute multiple recipes daily
- Be organized
- Prep back-up products to keep things full
- Handle direction from multiple sources
- Work well with senior staff
- Able to be flexible in work duties as assigned
- Prepare and stock multiple bars for service in a timely manner and on a daily basis.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer