Pastry Cook/Server - near Franklin Recreation ComplexFranklin, Tennessee
This position also is responsible for serving guests on a daily basis. After preparing the days desserts, you will then move to a serving roll during service. Then continue to maintain a clean kitchen and workspace after while preparing the next days desserts
What you get:
- An awesome team
- Great Benefits!
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly $16.00/hr!
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
Duties Include(but not limited to):
- Preparing a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, etc.
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers.
- Decorating pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Serve meals daily during service time with a smile and good attitude
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and communicate with Sous Chef to order
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Follow directions from senior staff and management. Able to be flexible as pertains to assigned job duties.
Previous baking skills preferred. Previous serving experience preferred.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer