Cook ~ Full-Time ~ Great Hours!Houston, Texas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated team member to
- 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Mostly weekdays and weekends as needed
- Overtime available
What you will do:
- Follow recipes
- Follow food safety protocols
- Exhibit extreme ownership
- Assist with various projects
- Show awesome guest customer service
What you get:
- Full time schedule
- Mileage reimbursement for off-site travel
- Awesome team culture
- $14 per hour
- Daily Training
- Potential for growth
- Paid weekly
What you need:
- Great work ethic
- Ability to work during scheduled hours
- Culinary experience
- Culinary degree a plus, but not required
- Awesome customer service skills
- Team focus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer