Dishwasher ~ near Franklin Recreation Complex!Franklin, Tennessee
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay - $13.75/hour!
- Career growth opportunity
Dishwasher responsibilities include:
- Collecting used kitchenware from kitchen areas
- Loading and unloading washing machines
- Washing specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dish washing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
- Work experience as a Dishwasher or on Wait Staff
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
An Equal Opportunity Employer