Dishwasher ~ Private School!Little Rock, Arkansas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated Dishwasher team member for a prestigious private boarding school in Arkansas! This is a great entry level position for someone with a strong work ethic that can multi-task in a busy kitchen!
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday - Friday (Weekdays)
- Daily training
- Career opportunity
- Competitive pay $12.00!
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer