Food Service Workers ~ Cooks, Prep Cooks, Utility ~ Starts in September!Blairstown, New Jersey
Any position at SAGE can easily become a career; we promote from within and value our teams' talents! Our meals are made from scratch, so you can feel good about the food you create every day.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time, part time, and on-call positions available
- We are open 7 days per week
- Schedules vary; days, evenings, and weekends
We are looking for:
- Cooks ($14-16/hr)
- Cashiers ($13/hr)
- Prep Cooks ($13/hr)
- Dishwashers/Utility workers ($13/hr)
What you get:
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Cashier or serve food
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
What you need:
- Food service experience preferred
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to communicate and read in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer