Prep Cook/Server ~ Private School ~ Historic Highlands NeighborhoodLouisville, Kentucky
This person would be responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community with a happy SMILE!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Occasional evening catering hours available
- Follows school schedule; starts in August for new school year
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly $13.00 - $13.50 per hour
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
- Keep workspace clean and organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Prepare food & beverages according to recipes
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Assist in setting kitchen & dining hall before and after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer