Cold Prep / Pastry ~ North of Boston ~ Private SchoolReading, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced prep cook to work at a beautiful private school in Reading, MA.
Work with seasoned chefs alongside a true culinary team. We prepare a large variety of menu items from scratch daily with opportunities to do beautiful catered events as well. Your main responsibility will be preparing a fresh salad bar daily along with desserts for students and catered events.
This is a great opportunity to do what you love and still enjoy weekends and holidays off!
Position starts in August.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full Time
- Occasional evening catering hours available
- Follows school schedule; starts in August for new school year
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Prepare food & beverages according to recipes
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Assist in setting kitchen & dining hall before and after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer