PM/Weekend Dish/PrepDallas, Texas
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Day's vary (2 days off, subject to change)
What you'll do:
- Responsible for Maintaining Kitchen Cleanliness
- Support Dish Room & Inventory tidiness
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food for the student and faculty boarding community
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay: $13/hr
- Career growth opportunity
What you need:
- Relative experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- A Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer