AM ServerDallas, Texas
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday-Friday (subject to change)
What you'll do:
- Prepare fruit & Yogurt parfait's
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food for the student and faculty boarding community
- Maintain & communicate needs on the serving line to the BOH
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay: $16-18/hr
- Career growth opportunity
What you need:
- Relative experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- ServSafe Certification or Food Handlers Certification
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer