Lead Cook Position on Beautiful Campus!Surrey, British Columbia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Lead Cook for a beautiful private school in Surrey, BC.
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Occasional evening catering hours available
- Starting August and following a school schedule
- Summers Off!
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist FSD with overseeing daily kitchen operations
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty community
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer