Experienced Cook~Private Day School~Awesome Schedule!!Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Monday - Friday, Daytime School Hours
- Weekend and weeknight functions occasionally
- Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Under the direction of the Food Service Director and Executive Chef, oversee the production of high quality, scratch, batch cooking
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Maintain accurate production logs
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships and foster community
- Assist with and deliver fabulous catering results
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effective
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Minimum 5 years of prior chef/sous chef experience
- High volume upscale catering experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong administrative abilities including organization and computer skills
- Awesome team development skills
- Knowledge of and passion for current food trends
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Culinary degree is a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer