Food Service Director / Chef ManagerSevern, Maryland
We are seeking a driven Food Service Director / Chef Manager to design menus, manage ordering and inventory, manage catering, as well as lead the food service team.
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in a growing company
- manage and train the kitchen team
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- merchandise, manage the program
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- oversee merchandising
- managing cash sales and POS system
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
- Minimum 5 years of prior food service management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High-end catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Social media skills are a plus!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer