Retail Sous Chef ~ College Campus ~ Weekdays & Weekends!Washington, District of Columbia
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Weekends required
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $18-19/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods for retail sale
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Manage retail, grab-and-go station for students
- Assist General Manager in overseeing daily kitchen operations
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty community
- Professional cooking experience
- Retail experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer