Prep Cook/Line Server ~ Part-Time!Fort Myers, Florida
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a part time time, motivated Prep Cook/Line Server for a private school dining hall in Fort Myers, FL!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with the cold prep and grab & go
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Prior food service experience a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer