Steward ~ Alpharetta ~ Full-TimeAlpharetta, Georgia
Monday - Friday 7am-2:30pm Great Schedule!
This key position is responsible for assisting with the morning food prep, transporting the products to the serving locations around Campus, and returning the items to the main kitchen site. Safety is required and maintaining the proper sanitation guidelines is essential. On the job kitchen training is available. A friendly personality, a great attitude and a happy smile is required.
- Monday - Friday 7am-2:30pm
What you get:
- $12.50 per hour
- Paid WEEKLY:
- Benefits, Vacation and Sick pay
- An awesome team workplace
- Free lunch
- Free Parking
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity!
What you will do:
- Transport products efficiently around Campus
- Keep workspace clean & organized by
- Following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Prepare meals including salads, fruits, and beverages
- Assist in resetting kitchen & dining hall after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer