Steward/Dishwasher ~ Private School!Somerset, New Jersey
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Occasional special event hours available
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Restock dishes prior to and following meal periods
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Assist in putting away deliveries when needed
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Assist chef with food prep during down times
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Food Prep skills is a plus but not required
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer