Dishwasher/Prep ~ Private SchoolLyndhurst, Ohio
- Weekly special event hours available
- Most nights and weekends off
- Follows school schedule
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Food Prep skills is a plus but not required
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Help out with deliveries
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Restock dishes prior to and following meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Assist in putting away deliveries when needed
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Assist chef with food prep during down times
- Work in a great team environment!
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer