Assistant Food Service Director ~ Campus DiningBrookline, Massachusetts
- Maintain HACCP standards & ensure all guidelines are followed
- Foster community relationships
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Mentor the culinary team
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Aid in the hiring and mentoring of the team
- Oversee ordering, inventory and schedule management
- Ability to follow set recipes as well as assist others with following and understanding recipes
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to foster and maintain community relationships
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- High energy and stamina
- ServSafe certified with the knowledge of food safety
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree a plus but not required
- Mission based company
- Team committed to your success
- Generous salary
- Work/Life Balance
- Primarily Weekday Schedule
- Culture of service, safety and integrity
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit/fingerprint/CORI check required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer