Dishwasher/Utility ~ Great Schedule!Mount Kisco, New York
This position begins in late August for the new school year. This position is not located on a public transit route, so reliable transportation is required.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 8:00a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Follows school schedule
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash cookware in between meal periods
- Wash dishes,cups and silverware during meals
- Prep fruits and vegetables
- Assist with packing snacks and prepping grab and go items
- Assist with receiving deliveries
- Record daily machine and washing temperature logs
- Reliable transportation--not public transit accessible
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to read and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer