Salad Bar Prep Cook/Line Server ~ Weekdays!Bedford, New York
This position begins in late August for the new school year. This position is not located on a public transit route, so reliable transportation is required.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 7:15a.m. - 3:00p.m.
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- Bonus catering hours
- A start to your career with a growing company!
- Prepare daily house made salads and dressings
- Serve lunch to students and client staff with a smile
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Clean dining hall after meal periods
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Assist in other areas of food prep
- Reliable transportation--not public transit accessible
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Prior food service experience and catering experience a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer