Catering Servers & BartendersWallingford, Connecticut
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Sunday thru Saturday
- Day and Evening shifts
- This is an on-call position. Advance notice is given for all events
- Competitive pay ($18.00 to $20.00 per hour)
- An awesome team
- A jump start to your career!
- 1 year of prior Banquet or Off Premise Catering Server/Bartender experience is required
- An amazing customer service attitude is required
- A clear understanding of HACCP is preferred
- A flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work with a team as well as work independently
- TIPS certification for Bartenders
- Setting up, maintaining and breaking down catering events ranging in size from 50 to 3000 people
- Serving food and beverage
- Maintaining buffet areas
- Loading and unloading catering equipment
- Following directions of management team
- Other duties as assigned
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer