Dishwasher ~ FTNew Orleans, Louisiana
- Most weekends off
What you get:
- Daily training
- An appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Wash dishes & cookware in between meal periods
- Set up dining areas for meals and events
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Stocking shelves and silverware
- Assist Chefs as needed for prep
- Assist with putting away orders and keeping storage areas organized
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in an awesome team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; smile is part of the uniform! :)
- A keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic
- The ability to think ahead and work quickly/efficiently
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer