Executive Chef/Assistant Foodservice DirectorCuthbert, Georgia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an Executive Chef/ Assistant Food Service Director for a beautiful private college in Cuthbert, GA. This is a hands on culinary position.
What you will do:
• Oversee and produce high quality, scratch, batch cooking
• Create a positive team environment
• Mentor the culinary team
• Maintain HACCP standards & ensure all guidelines are being followed
• Foster community relationships
• Deliver budgeted financial results
• Create menu
• Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
• Aid in the hiring and mentoring of the team
• Oversee ordering and inventory
What you get:
• Incredible company with growth opportunities
• Mission based company of which you can be proud
• Fair compensation and benefits
• Work/life balance
• Flexibility to write menus and submit recipes
• Training and Awesome leadership team
• You will meet the owners and learn firsthand our mission
What you need:
• High volume experience required
• Ability to follow set recipes as well as assist others with following and understanding recipes
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Leadership and mentoring skills
• Ability to foster and maintain relationships with community
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
• High energy and stamina
• Serv-Safe certified
• Knowledge of current food trends
• Community/ service minded
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Culinary degree a plus but not required
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer