Lead Cook/Sous Chef ~ New Orleans~ FTNew Orleans, Louisiana
Have you been seeking a rewarding career opportunity where you can use your awesome culinary experience making meals from scratch with local ingredients? Are you interested in working on a focused team who love food and provide exceptional dining experiences, each and every day?
- Most nights and weekends off
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive pay
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within)
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to delegate and manage team members
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer