Cashier/Barista/Prep Cook ~ Private College!Patchogue, New York
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- Day shift
- Occasional half Saturdays
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
- Interact with client community
- Work the daily operations of our cafe, Starbucks product
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Light prep for our grab and go case
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Prior retail cashier experience
- Prior food prep or barista experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer