Dishwasher/Steward ~ Private School!St. George, Virginia
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Weekdays and weekends
- Daily training
- Daily meal
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $13/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Record daily machine and washing temperature logs
- Restock dishes prior to and following meal periods
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Manage trash and recycling
- Assist in putting away deliveries when needed
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Assist chef with food prep during down times
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to read and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer