PT Dishwasher/Line Server ~ Boarding SchoolWinchendon, Massachusetts
Great Customer Service presence is a must.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Day and night hours available.
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Paid Weekly
- Washing dishes and pans
- Pot washing
- Mopping floors
- Taking out trash
- Recycling and breaking down boxes
- Keeping kitchen, serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restocking dishes and silverware
- Serving Daily Meals
- Help setup, serve and clean up after service
- Assist fellow Team Members in completing end of night duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Some prior experience is a plus but not required
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer