SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced, full-time Cook for a private school dining hall in Dallas, TX. Hot Cook Team members will be responsible for preparing hot food items for the community of 1100. They will cook from scratch using recipes. Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!https://www.sagedining.com/videos/people
Be a leader in the kitchen by setting a good example and working with integrity.
This opportunity has potential for advancement and a long career with SAGE. This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Most days
Occasional Catering events
Holidays OffWhat you get:
What you'll do:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free Lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
What you need:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Experience working in a kitchen with high volume production.
- Catering and Banquet experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with Community
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Reliable transportation: no public transit accessible
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus