Working with an incredible team serving great students in a very friendly environment. Will be assisting with daily Prep and cooking of all meals. Primary focus is on the Starches and Vegetables listed on the daily and weekly menu posted as main responsibility. Also will be assisting the Sous Chef and lead in getting all other hot foods ready for service. During serving times will work as a cashier. No cash to handle though, just a simple POS.Awesome schedule! Weekdays! Great Pay!Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!https://www.sagedining.com/videos/peopleSchedule:
What you get:
- Full- Time
- Day Schedule
- Weekends & Holidays off
- Work with School Schedule
What you'll do:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
What you need:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
- Professional cooking experience required
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a plus.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer