University SOUS Chef (Sun - Thurs)Washington, District of Columbia
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full-time, Sunday - Thursday Position
- Schedule is an approximate representation
- Sunday 8 AM - 8 PM; Monday - Thursday 2 PM - 11 PM
- GREAT Career Growth Opportunities
- An Awesome Team experience
- Competitive Wages, paid weekly, $20.00 per hour
- Great benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, STD
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily structured training
- Prepare a diverse range of foods for retail sale
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist General Manager in overseeing daily kitchen operations
- Assist Executive Chef with ordering and inventory
- Assist and train other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty community
- Professional cooking experience
- Retail experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer