StewardColwood, British Columbia
Dishwasher/prep person needed for Beautiful Campus!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
- Full time and part time positions available beginning in September, 2019
- Follows school schedule
- Occasional evenings and weekends
- 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team to work with
- Competitive wages paid weekly $15.00 per hour
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- You will be required to wash cookware, cutlery and dishware
- Mopping floors
- Manage trash and recycling
- Keeping kitchen, serving area clean
- Follow food safety procedures
- Restocking dishware and silverware
- Assist with delivery and stocking
- Helping with taking care of the deliveries
- Assisting in the kitchen with prep from time to time
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly with staff and students
- Work in a great team environment and
- Other duties as assigned
What you need:
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lifting at least 50 lbs
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
An Equal Opportunity Employer