Cook- Private Boarding School ~ Town and CountrySt. Louis, Missouri
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced, full-time Cook for a private school dining hall in Town and Country
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
• Daily training
• An awesome team
• Competitive wages paid weekly
• Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
• Prepare a diverse range of foods
• Adhere to from-scratch recipes
• Assist other team members and management with additional work
• Handle food while maintaining safety standards
What you need:
• Professional cooking experience
• A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
• Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
• Solid work history and great references
• Reliable transportation: not public transit accessible
• Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
• Serve Safe Certification a plus or ability to certify
• Strong Leadership Skills
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer