Prep Cook / Dining Room Attendant~Private SchoolCreve Coeur, Missouri
This person would be responsible for setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community with a happy SMILE!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- 9 am - 2:30 pm
- Follows school schedule
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly at $13 per hour
- Positive community interaction
- A career with growth opportunity
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Assist in setting the kitchen & dining hall before and after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer