Dining Room Attendant ~Great Pay!~ Private SchoolSouthborough, Massachusetts
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday- Friday
- 6 AM-2:30 PM
- $16.00 per hour
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company!
- Serve guests during dining hours
- Provide efficient and professional service
- Keep areas stocked and clean during breakfast & lunch
- Set tables with napkins, cups and utensils
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Cleaning Dining room after meal periods
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Exceptional customer service skills--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Prior food service experience and catering experience a plus
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Work additional hours as needed for catering events
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer