Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
- Full- Time
- Monday - Friday
- Follows School Schedule
- Occasional weekends for events
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Keep work space clean & organized by following a daily schedule
- Put away weekly deliveries
- Transport food and dishes between two kitchens
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer