Dishwasher/Utility - Private School DiningReading, Massachusetts
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
- Full- Time
- Monday - Friday
- Follows School Schedule
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $17/hr!
- Positive community interaction
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Stock dishes, glasses & paper goods in dining hall
- Keep work space clean & organized by following a daily schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer