Retail Supervisor/Cook ~ Private Boarding School ~ Weekdays!Quincy, Massachusetts
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Follows school schedule, holidays and summers off!
- An awesome team
- Daily training & feedback
- Positive community interaction
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Run cash register and cheerfully interact with our school community
- Complete weekly ordering, inventory, and reporting
- Lead and motivate team members
- Handle and prepare a range of foods
- Keep work space clean, stocked, and organized
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Complete required training in a timely manner
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Work in an awesome team environment!
- Cash handling experience and ability to learn our POS system
- Food preparation experience
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to read & communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Punctuality and reliable transportation
- An upbeat friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer