Delivery Driver/Utility/Prep Cook ~ Private SchoolWichita, Kansas
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm
- Full-time -based on school schedule
- Occasional Evenings and Weekends for Special Events
- Available to start August 19th
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive starting hourly pay (paid weekly)
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Deliver food & supplies on campus
- Wash cookware and kitchen between meal periods
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Stock shelves and remove trash
- Follow all food safety protocols
- Assist chefs with food preparation
- Show off your fabulous customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs.
- Flexibility and reliability
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer