Cook~Dayshift, Weekdays, Private School, Delta BCTsawwassen, British Columbia
Looking for passionate cooks who care about quality and have the drive to reach the highest standards. A brand new kitchen and dining hall is on it's finishing touches for the September school year. This is not your average school lunch program. Come see for yourself the great work life balance working at a school can offer you, without losing your edge as a great chef.
Interviews are being held August 8 and 9th, and August 14th and 15th.
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Day Shift
- Follows school schedule
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages
- Paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist other team members and management with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work history and great references
- Reliable transportation: No public transportation available
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
- Serve Safe Certification a Plus
At SAGE we don't just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds , and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guest to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check required. Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer