Temporary Cook ~ Private School ~ Opportunity for Permanent EmploymentMexico, Missouri
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Temporary Cook for a beautiful private school in Mexico, Mo.
This is truly a culinary position--our meals are made from scratch daily for our community.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 1:00 PM to Close
- Occasional evening catering hours available
- Starting August and following a school schedule
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty community
- Professional cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Ability to follow recipes
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer