Prep cook / Line Server ~ Private School ~ Summers Off!Danvers, Massachusetts
This person would be responsible for preparing from-scratch food items, setting up and cleaning serving lines, and assisting the chef as needed.
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Additional hours available in support of catering.
- This position follows a school schedule of August - June with summers off
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Prepare a diverse range of cold foods
- Assist chefs as needed
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean kitchen
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a
fast pacedwork environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Fluent in English speaking and reading
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Equal Opportunity Employer.