Full Time Cook - Beautiful Private School!Madison, Connecticut
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Great Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Hourly competitive pay!
- Career growth opportunity
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist FSD and Executive Chef with daily kitchen operations
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting.
- Professional supervising and cooking experience
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic and ownership in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- ServSafe Certified a plus
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer