Prep Cook / Dining Room Attendant~ West Point!West Point, Georgia
- Weekends REQUIRED
What You'll Get:
- Daily training
- Career opportunity
- Competitive pay!
- Career growth opportunity
What You'll Do:
- This person would be responsible for setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community with a happy SMILE!
What you need:
- Reliable transportation
- Great attitude; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Flexibility and reliability
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer