Steward/Prep Cook/Transporter ~ Alpharetta!Alpharetta, Georgia
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a dishwasher for a private day school in Alpharetta GA 30004
Smiling, positive attitude and awesome customer service skills are required.
- 7:00 AM - 2:30pm PM
- Monday thru Friday
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr based on experience!
- Career growth opportunity!
- Beautiful campus
- Nice kitchen facility
What you need:
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi task
- Reliability and flexibility
- Leadership skills
- Self motivated
- Be creative
- Basic knife skills
- Customer service skills
- Passion for people & food
- Amazing references and solid work history
What you will do:
- Clean as you go
- Prep food and recipes
- Transport food and supplies around the Campus
- Sweep and mop kitchen area
- Assist with receiving food item and putting away stock
- Keep all service-ware clean and sanitized before and after service
- Dispose of all trash and recyclables through-out the day
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Help with prep
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer