Prep Cook/Line Server ~ Great Schedule!Front Royal, Virginia
This person would be responsible for preparing from-scratch food items, setting up and cleaning serving lines, and assisting the chef as needed.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Follows school schedule
- Summers off
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Prepare a diverse range of cold foods
- Assist chefs as needed
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean kitchen
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Fluent in English speaking and reading
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer