Prep Cook/Server ~ Southern Maine Private SchoolSouth Berwick, Maine
Do you live to 'WOW' your guests with fresh, local foods? This position is a true culinary position; we make our meals from scratch daily!
Check out this video about what we do:
Full TimeM-F, occasional evening catering
- Follows school schedule
- Summers off
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Prepare a diverse range of cold foods
- Assist chefs as needed
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Keep a clean kitchen
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a
fast pacedwork environment
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Fluent in English speaking and reading
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
An Equal Opportunity Employer